Sunday, March 6, 2011

How to Make Jelly Soap

Are you having a difficult time getting your kids to take a bath? Well, how about creating these fun Jelly Soaps with your kids? I happpened to find this recipe by ehow contributor Alicia Bodine while I was looking for instructions on how to make jelly bean soaps. According to Alicia, these soaps aking jelly soap is a fun craft to do with children. It is also a great way to get them to want to take a bath. Once you get the hang of making jelly soap, you may want to make some for friends and family members for gifts at any occasion.

I found the process of making this soap very interesting because Alicia used a combination of ingredients such as liquid soap and vodka to create the soap. I was expecting that she used a glycerin melt and pour soap base. I am so intrigued with this recipe, I will have to give it a try.

No comments: