Sunday, September 26, 2010

What Are Aroma Beads?

Have you ever heard of aroma beads and are wondering what they are?  Then you may want to read this article by Kathryn Hatter, eHow Contributor titled What Are Aroma Beads?

If you are looking for a recipe on how to make them, I found this aroma bead recipe by Maryelser Kinmore, eHow Contributor.  I am really interested in making a batch of aroma beads because would be something different to fragrance a room.  Plus it would be something different to make as a gift for the holidays.

At the Nova Studio 7th Anniversary Party there was a make and take table on making a similiar product.  The only thing that was different was the beads were smaller.  Right now I have my organza bag filled with my citrus scented aroma beads hanging off of my window washer lever in my car. There is a slight aroma in the car.  Wish it was a bit stronger.  Maybe it will be more pronounced when I refresh the scent.

No comments: