Saturday, September 4, 2010

Easy Candy Corn Soap Project

Love candy corn? For me candy corn reminds me it symbolizes the Fall season especially the celebration of Halloween.  It just would not be fitting to eat it any other time. According to my mother, it was her grandfather's favorite candy. So, I do not know if I got the taste for candy corn from him or if it is my sweet tooth in general (I think it is the latter) that I like candy corn at this time of the year.

To celebrate the upcoming season why not learn how to make this cute candy corn soap? This Candy Corn Soap Tutorial  is on the Soap Queen's blog Soap and the Finer Things would be the answer to all of your sweet tooth needs. Instead of candy, you could even make this soap and give as gifts for Halloween.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Thanks for the shout out! =) It is such an easy project and I am so glad that you like it.