Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cranberry Melon Scrubbing Grains

Cranberry Melon Scrubbing Grains
From Majestic Mountain Sage

Yield: Makes approximately 14 fl oz.

Ingredients:

374 grams raw sugar
19 grams aloe gel
109 grams Grapeseed Oil
20 grams Golden Jojoba Oil
Literally a couple of specs of Purple Raspberry Color
Between 2-3 grams of Cranberry seeds depending on your own personal preference
4-5 ml Bitter Orange Orchid Fragrance Oil

Instructions:

Mix all ingredients together and pour into jars.
Scrub away in the shower. You will love this recipe! Don’t give any away for gifts, you’ll be cornered everywhere for another jar!

Source: http://bathnbody.craftgossip.com/cranberry-melon-scrubbing-grains/2009/06/17/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I have to try this for the next girls night in at my house. This looks easy and yummy for my body. Nice.

My best, Lynn

Lori Stoia said...

Definately a great product to make at your girls night out party!