Saturday, May 7, 2011

Layered Lotion Bar Love

Do you love lotions sticks? Well, I happened to find this Layered Lotion Bar Love tutorial on The Soap Queen's Blog - Soap and the Finer Things in Life.

According to the instructions the recipe makes 10-14 tubes of lotion sticks, but the instructions do not say what size the push up tubes are. It is hard to say actually what the true size of the tubes are but my estimate may be 1-2 oz. Even though the recipe calls for the Summer Fling Fragrance Oil, you can be daring and find a different fragrance to your liking. But I have a feeling that the fragrance oil that was selected somehow corresponded to the colors of the end product. Remember you can purchase all supplies through Brambleberry.

These would be a cute gift to give someone who has never tried a lotion stick. I think this would be adorable to receive. I happened to be attracted to the beautiful pastel colors.

No comments: