Friday, May 20, 2011

How To Make Your Own Custom Silicone Soap Molds Tutorial

I find that some of the inexpensive plastic melt and pour molds that you can purchase from your local craft store do not last very long. After awhile I started to collect different shapes of the silicone muffin pans from Wilton and other manufacturers. I was wondering how I could create my own. Well, I found a class that I took at The Nova Studio which was very informative. And I started to look for more information on the internet on the subject. I found this tutorial titled, How To Make Your Own Custom Silicone Soap Molds by Kaseen Cook of Toruga Soaps. This tutorial appears on SMF (Soap Making Forum) Tutorials Page which has also includes other great tutorials on other soapmaking, candle and other bath and body products you can help you make your own products in your own home.






No comments: