Saturday, January 8, 2011

Recipe: Neopolitan Sugar Scrubs

When I was a kid, I always remember the Neopolitan Ice Sandwiches at the local store or would purchase from the ice cream man. Yes, I foundly remember Joe, the ice cream man, driving around our Belmont neighborhood selling scrumptious ice cream treats. When I saw this Neopolitan Sugar Scrub recipe on the Soap Queen's blog Soap and the Finer Things brought back those childhood memories and I thought I would share it with you. Because it may bring back the same memories for you. If you do not have a local store to purchase supplies to make the sugar scrubs, you can purchase all the supplies you need from Brambleberry.com.

If you would like to check out the video instructions for this recipe, Anne Marie has also shared this fantastic video on how to make these lovely sugar scrubs.




Make Solid Sugar Soap Scrub from Soap Queen on Vimeo.

No comments: