Sunday, May 18, 2008

More Solid Perfume Recipes

If you are intrested in making your own solid perfumes, I found some more recipes that you may be interested in adding to your collection.

Solid Perfume 1

Make a solid base out of sweet Almond oil, Beeswax and a couple of drops of Vitamin E. Heat up the oil so it’s good and warm, melt the Beeswax in it, take it off heat and let it cool slightly, stir it so it thickens, then add the Vitamin E. To this you can add any scent, put in little containers, and it will harden up. To make a lip Balm, all you need to do is add honey to this blend!!!

Solid Perfume 2

½ oz. melted Beeswax
1½ oz. Myrrh infused oil
½ oz. Clary Sage infused oil
25 drops Clary Sage e.o.
10 drops Patchouli e.o.
8 drops Rose e.o.
5 drops Chamomile e.o.
Add infused oils to jar and add wax; stir well. Add Essential Oils and pour into containers (lip gloss tins work well)

Solid Perfume 3

3 parts sweet Almond or Jojoba
2 parts white Beeswax
1 part scent
Melt all over double boiler pour into containers.


If you are looking for other recipes, check out some of the links in the side bar or check in my archive. There are alot of recipes in both places. I am always looking for new recipes to post on my blog, so please return in the future.


Source: http://www.natural-holistic-health.com/alternative-therapies/aromatherapy/aromatherapy-recipes/natural-scent-recipes/solid-perfume-recipes/

2 comments:

Cricketir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cletsey said...

What a very informative blog I wanted to try to make my own perfume that can easily customize the scent and make my own signature. Anyway, creating a perfume is not a simple matter so I need a lot of knowledge,if you have any suggestion please let me know.

human pheromones