In a recent newsletter that I received from The Mountain Rose Blog included a lot of great recipes including this one for Lavender and Lemongrass Bubble Bath. It is mentioned that homemade bubble bath is not as bubbly as commercial varieties and the suds don’t last very long, but it is completely natural and is so much gentler on the skin. Bathing in the aroma of Lemongrass and Lavender is refreshing and sure to lift the spirits! This blend is perfect for all ages. I just got some Lemongrass EO in my goody bag from The Nova Studio anniversary party and I will have to try it in this recipe. Make sure to check out Mountain Rose's blog.
- 1/2 cup liquid Castille Soap
- 1 TBSP liquid Vegetable Glycerin
- 1 TBSP Epsom salt
- 1 tsp. organic Jojoba oil
- 30 drops organic Lavender essential oil
- 10 drops organic Lemongrass essential oil