Thursday, June 21, 2012

Handmade Paper Embedded with Flowers

For this post, I am taking a slight detour from bath and products and sharing this project to make your own Handmade Paper Embedded with Flowers.  I am interesting in learning how to make my own handmade paper and a couple of years ago I purchased a Arthur Grummer paper making kit when Michael's Arts and Craft Stores had the paper making supplies on clearance.  To tell you I have not tried this craft yet but I am still interested and plan on using the kit in their near future.

Anyway, I wanted to share this tutorial which appears on the blog CathieFilian.com.  I always enjoyed watching Cathie on HGTV's Creative Juice and now I understand she and her co-host Steve are producing a new craft show on TLC called Craft Wars which will be premiering on June 26, 2012.

No comments: