Monday, June 11, 2012

Bite Me Not Lotion Bar

Summer is just around the corner and most of us will be spending a lot of time outdoors.  This means that we will be sharing the lovely outdoors with some insect pests such as mosquitoes.  To help keep the bugs away without synthetic chemicals this summer by making your own all natural “bug off” lotion bar which appears on The Soap Queen's site. Anne Marie has customize a blend of some essential oils to keep bugs away and keep you smelling great all summer long. Even though this recipe is named a lotion bar I would characterize as a lotion stick since it is in a convenient tube.  I like that it is packaged in a tube because it makes it super easy to pack in your carry all with less mess.

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Thanks for the shout-out! =)

I've called these lotion bars for so many years that sometimes I forget that other people call them lotions sticks! =)

Soap Crafter said...

You are welcome. Keeping posting interesting posts and I will keep spreading the word.

I guess I call them bars if there are in a bar form and a stick if it is in a tube!