Friday, July 22, 2011

Choosing Safe Containers for Container Candles

Love the concept of container candles? Container candles are a great way to start making candles. Plus they make great gifts to give for any occasion. They're easy to make and while most people start with just a humble jelly jar, the variety of containers that you can use is endless. If you are interested in learning more about what containers you should use for container candles, then I recommend reading Choosing Safe Containers for Container Candles article from About.com gives you three rules to follow when choosing a container to make a candle in.

In the past when I made container candles, I tried to be really creative. I have found single teacups from retail establishments such as Marshall's and Ross to make really cute decorative items.

2 comments:

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

This looks great but I can't get the link to open. Maybe the site is down? I know that is sometimes the case with about.com

Keep up the great work on your blog.

Michelle

Soap Crafter said...

I tried the link. It seems to be working ok now. Do not know what happened. Like you said maybe the site was down for some reason while you were trying it out.