Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blending Handmade Perfume Oils

Interested in learning how to create your own perfume blends? Here is an article on how to Blend Handmade Perfume Oils from The Natural Beauty Workshop . If this article does not fulifill your needs, then may I suggest taking a class at The Nova Studio in Point Richmond, CA called Making All Natural Perfumes. In this class you will learn how to create three different types of perfumes which include a roll on, solid scent and a spray. I would recommend this class even though it has been quite awhile since I took the class. The next class is offered in December (2011).

1 comment:

Two Blooms Design Studio said...

This is a great article. I took a perfume class a few months locally and loved it. It was great and I can't wait to take future workshops.

Michelle