Thursday, March 13, 2008

More Aromatherapy Book Recommendations

I was in Elephant Pharmacy in Los Altos waiting for a class to start. While I was waiting I found some great aromatherapy books for beauty purposes.

The first one is Aromatherapy Essential Oils for Beauty and Health by Roberta Wilson. The other is Aromatherapy...A Complete Guide to the Healing Art by Kathi Kevill and Mindy Green.

Also, I found a body on making your own organic body recipes. The title of the book is Organic Bodycare Recipes by Stephanie Tourles.

And if you are interested, I also found the brand new 6th edition of A Consumer's Dictionary of Cosmetic Ingredients by Ruth Winters.

I am planning to add these books in the future to my library. These will be great references to rely upon when I am teaching my bath and body classes.

If you want to visit Elephant Pharm to glance at these books, the Los Altos store is located at 4470 El Camino Real (x street is San Antonio Road), Los Altos. Store hours are Mon-Sat from 8:00 AM-9:00 PM, Sunday from 9:00 AM-9:00 PM. Phone number is (650) 472-6800. If you do not live near an Elephant Pharm, ask your local bookstore if they can order them for you. Or a last resort would be Amazon.com.

No comments: