Friday, March 21, 2008

Business Cards

As I get more and more into teaching soap making, bath and body products classes, I am finding that I will need to get some business cards (and possibly some brochures) to distribute.

I have taken alot of classes from Lori Nova, I noticed that she has given out business cards from Vista Print. I checked into this online service to see what they have to offer.

Vista Print makes high-quality graphic design and custom printing convenient and affordable for everyone. They have some business cards (quantity of 250) styles for free or for a nominal charge. Services also include marketing materials (postcards, brochures, flyers and more), rubber stamps, post its, stationery, promotional giveaway items and more.

If you are starting your own craft business and limited on your budget for business cards and marketing materials, you may want to check out Vista Print. For more information about Vista Print, go to http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/default.aspx?dr=1&GP=3%2F20%2F2008+1%3A24%3A15+PM

No comments: