Thursday, March 1, 2007

Learning a New Craft

Crafting is always fun and addicting. If you are new to crafting and wondering where to look for craft classes here are some places to look: your local Michaels Store, Parks and Recreation Departments, Adult Schools, Community Education Departments of your local community colleges. Prices of classes can vary from venue to venue. But if you are on a budget, I would recommend your local Michaels.

Believe me this is a great way to learn a new craft. And I can tell you this is how I got started with soap making. I found the class through my local community college's community ed 5 years ago. And it snowballed from there.

Look where I am now - teaching classes and composing a blog. This craft may take me to the next level of starting some kind of bath product business.

No comments: