Friday, March 2, 2007

Juniper Tree

Juniper Tree is a store in Berkeley which carries supplies to make your own soap and bath supplies. I was introduced to the store in 2003 when I took a Melt and Pour Soap Making class taught by Lori Nova through DeAnza's Community Education.

If you have taken anyone of my classes I make references to this retail establishment to purchase supplies. I have been to the store and have made purchases there. Everytime I go there to purchase some supplies, I have a game plan of what I need and wind up purchasing more than I need.

I like the variety of fragrances and botanicals they have. On my next trip, I am planning to purchase some of the coloring used for soap making and will give a product review in the future.
So, look out for future product reviews.

The staff at Juniper Tree is very helpful and resourceful. I highly recommend anyone to make the trip over there.

Although I find parking to be a problem, I often will take Bart to the Downtown Berkeley Station. Once I get out of the station, there is a Bus Stop. If you wait for the #9 Bus it will take you to San Pablo Avenue. And you are only a couple of stores away.

They have a website you may want to check out before you venture out. www.junipertreesupplies.com

No comments: