Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Another Product Supply Website

I recalled an internet site that a friend forwarded to me where I could purchase bottles and jars for my bath products classes.

I needed to place an order this week for my upcoming Homemade Bath Products class at the Redwood City Parks and Rec. I need a particular bottle for the bath oil and Wholesale Supplies Plus was out of that particular item. So, I searched my emails and I found it. As I surfed their site, I realized that that site and wholesalesuppliesplus.com are one in the same. But bottleandtops.com does not list soap supplies and it has some other bath related items listed. So, I am going to give you the site address anyway, in case you want to check it out for other items that may not be listed on wholesalesuppliesplus.com.

www.bottlesandtops.com.

No comments: