Monday, August 27, 2012

New Craft Store Opens in Morgan Hill

Everyone has heard of Michaels or Joann.  Or if you live in the state of California you may have a Beverly's Crafts near you. But I just got finished browsing the Sunday San Jose Mercury News and found a full page ad announcing that Hobby Lobby has opened up in Morgan Hill at the Cochrane Plaza Shopping Center (US 101 and Cochrane Road).

I have heard of Hobby Lobby but this is the first time I have heard that they have opened a location in the San Francisco Bay Area.  When I glanced the ad, I saw that they had a sale on soap supplies I had to check out Hobby Lobby's website to see what brand they are selling.  Most of the soap base is Life of the Party, but they are also selling soap supplies (colorant, scent and soap base) from Something Fabulous  and scents from Crafty Bubbles.  These soap making supplies are not the best of quality you find Juniper Tree in Berkeley, but it is an option. 

Of course, they sell other supplies for different crafts such as scrapbooking, candle making and more.I would like to visit their store to see what the vibe is.  But if I like what I see I may order from their website because the store is 35 miles away from where I live.  I will let you know what I think of the store in a later post.


No comments: