Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Iced Tea Melt & Pour Loaf Soap

In 2006, I entered a bath bomb display into the miscellaneous arts and crafts category at the San Mateo County Fair.  One of the other entries was a soap shaped like a tall glass of tea tea.  It looked great but it rather large for a bar of soap.  I thought it would look better as a candle.  As I was looking at Wholesale Supplies Plus's website to purchase some supplies for an upcoming class, I found this recipe/tutorial for MP Soap: Iced Tea Loaf. I really think this would fit the bill if you have someone who likes drinking tea during the summer or anytime of the year as a matter of fact.  If you make soap to sell this would be a bar of soap that would be unique to make and sell.  This is an advanced project that takes under six hours to complete and yields (8) 1" inch slices.

No comments: