Monday, July 9, 2012

Travel Tin Candle Containers @ Michaels

For those who have taken a candlemaking class from me in the past, I thought I would let you know that I was in Michaels Mountain View today to purchase the travel tin containers for an upcoming class.  I happen to inquiry when this time would be in since there were none on the shelves.  To my disappointment I found out these tins are discountinued and will no longer be carried.  I am glad that I finally got an answer since I have been calling several stores to see if this item was in stock.  If your store still has them on the shelves, I would recommend you purchase them at that moment. If you  need this particular item, then you will have to order online.  I would check with Wholesale Supplies Plus, Yaley or Glory Bee.

No comments: