Friday, July 20, 2012

How to Make Flower Seed Paper

For a long time I have had an interest in learning how to make my own paper to wrap my soaps.  I have been searching online on how to do so but I have not taken the plunge to try.  In this tutorial on Ehow, How to Make Flower Seed Paper, by eHow Hobbies, Games & Toys Editor says  handmade paper is a great way to add a personal touch to letters, gifts and invitations. The art of papermaking has existed for thousands of years, but you can make flower seed paper with a few simple steps and some special tools.  The author says that is project is moderately difficult, so since I have never tried this before I can not say whether or not it is but I would like to try to anyway.  It would be a nice to add seeds of a particular plant in the paper if it is an ingredient in my soap.


No comments: