Saturday, July 4, 2009

Color with Confidence E-Class

Can't make it The Nova Studio for a class? Announcing their first official e-class! This is the same class that Lori Nova presented at the Soapmakers Guild annual conference in Palm Springs earlier this year. This e-class has 2 parts: a 13-page informational handout and an extensive power point presentation showing the 77 different colors that were tested.

If you are interested in ordering this e-class and would like more information visit, http://www.thenovastudio.com/description_lori_colorwithconfidence_eclass.html.

For a limited time, this e-course is 50% off the original price of $39.00. That makes it $19.50. What a great deal, I am going to order this. I can't pass this by. Don't miss this opportunity before the price goes up.

Order Now! This offer is only good for the first 50 people. Let The Nova Studio know that you saw the announcement here.

PS. Just to let you know that if you order this e course, you have a limited time to download the materials. Make sure you check your email account and download it immediately or you can lose your materials!

8/7/09 - The minimum of 50 has been reached # the $19.50 price, it has gone back up to its regular price of $39.00.

5 comments:

Landlocked Shores said...

Thank you sooooo much for the heads up about the E-Class. I just purchased it and am so excited to dive in!

Lori Stoia said...

Your welcome. I think that this is a great idea. I have been unable to take this class on the days offered, so this is really conveinent.

Let Lori know that you saw the announcement on this blog (homemadebathproducts,blogspot.com).

Lori at The Nova Studio said...

Hi Lori! Thank you so much for posting this! My "Color with Confidence eClass" is back up to the regular price of $39 (since we sold 50 already) but all the feedback I've received is extremely positive and I'm confident that it's well worth the price. I would offer anyone a full refund who didn't agree. Looking forward to seeing you soon at the studio!

p.s. I love your new background! Too cute!!

Lori Stoia said...

It was a great deal. You may want to consider offering similiar e courses in the future!

I will update this entry!

Lori Stoia said...

I like the border too! I really needed a change and I found this one from a blog Beautiful Blog Designs (http://beautifulblogdesigns.blogspot.com/)