Sunday, May 24, 2009

How to Make Skin Balm Bars

Ever since I took a class on how to make body balms, I have been heaven or my feet heaven - they are not cracking anymore.This means that the recipe I have is so much better than any commercially made product that I will now make my own from now on. 

Since the recipe works really well but it is in a jar and I was wondering if it was possible to make individual bars.  I was searching to find an answer to see if I needed to just my recipe, but I came across this interesting recipe from an eHow Fashion, Style & Personal Care Editor on How to Make Skin Balm Bars.

I have not tried this recipe for Skin Balm Bars, but I plan to do so when my current body balm recipe runs out.  I am not sure which one I want to try first, the mango or the gentle.  It is a tough call even the recipe for problem skin sounds interesting.

No comments: