Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Holiday Soap Packaging Ideas

Thanksgiving is here!  If you have not started thinking about holiday gifts,you better get started.  If you are making soap for your holiday gifts but do not know how you want to package them, I found this great post from Lovin' Soap Studio on packaging ideas called Holiday Soap Packaging Ideas. There are some really great ideas.  Now I made a couple of batches of cold process soap for two people would requested me to make some soap so they could give as gifts,  I was going to put them in individual cello candy bags from Michaels but I may have to rethink it because the first idea....wrapping each in parchment paper and twisting the ends so it looks like a piece of salt water taffy.  Take a look and see if there is something you like and use for your packaging.  Good Luck!

No comments: