Thursday, November 5, 2015

How to Make Egg Soap by Tricia Mascotti (Adding Fresh Eggs to Cold Process Soap)

I have heard of adding milk, beer, carrot juice and lard to a cold process soap recipe, but I have never heard of adding eggs until I saw this post from Lovin' Soap Studio.  How to Make Egg Soap by Tricia Mascotti (Adding Fresh Eggs to Cold Process Soap) is a post written by guest poster Tricia Mascotti who says this is an economical recipe that yields approximately eight 4 ounce bars and that you may notice a slight order and green color when your first cut this soap. But she said that is normal and the color will be gone in a few days. Some of you may not have an official soap mold, but Tricia used a Velvetta cheese box as her mold for this recipe.  I have to be honest, I most likely will not try making this soap since I am allergic to eggs.  But if you are up for the challenge...go ahead and give it a try.


No comments: