Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Emerald Swirl Cold Process Tutorial

Way back in 2002 I started off making soap the melt and pour technique. And since then I have collected a lot of flexible ice cube trays in a variety different shapes that I could use as soap embeds. Since I taught classes I have made a bunch of embeds for classes but I have not taught a class in awhile I thought maybe I could use them in a cold process soap batch.  And would you believe I found instructions on how to do this from The Soap Queen.  The tutorial post is titled Emerald Swirl Cold Process.  This recipe is for the intermediate cold process soapmaker and results in 3.5 pounds of soap. I may not make this particular recipe at the moment, I will try using the what I have at the moment and see how it goes. I do like the look of this project and I plan to try it in the future.

No comments: