Sunday, March 29, 2015

Calculating the Size/Amount of Soap to Fill a Soap Mold

To be honest I have been a melt and pour soap maker for many years.  I have taken plenty of cold process soap classes through The Nova Studio over the years and I would like to venture out on this process in the near future.  So you can say that I have purchased a lot of soap making supplies and equipment. Some of the equipment I have purchased have been molds including silicone bake ware that I want to use for soap batches, but I was in a quandary on how much soap to make for a particular mold especially if it originally was intending for baking.  So I looked online and found an article written by David Fisher called How to Calculate the Size/Amount of Soap to Fill a Soap Mold.  This article covers every shape you can think of of. So if you are mathematically challenged then this article is for you.

No comments: