Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How to make a Lip Scrub

It is has been a long time since I learned how to make a lip scrub in a class offered thru The Nova Studio. And ever since then I have been looking for other lip scrub/exfoliator recipes. In the class I learned how to make lip scrubs with white granulated sugar. In my research I found this lip scrub recipe by Sarah Metzker Erdemir, eHow Contributing Writer A gentle exfoliating scrub can be the most effective treatment for dry, peeling lips. The exfoliant helps to remove layers of dead skin, and other moisturizing ingredients keep your lips supple and smooth. Lip scrubs can be quite expensive, but you don't have to spend a fortune to have kissable lips. A natural lip scrub is easy to make at home using natural, sweet ingredients, and each treatment will only cost a few cents.  Since winter is now upon us, this would be a great project to make and use throughout the season.

No comments: