Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Scented Nail Polish


To be honest with you I have not worn nail polish since I do not know when. If I remember right, the last time I had it is when I was a teenager and purchase a bottle that had gold glitter. I had not worn it since. And I especially do not wear it now because of the bad chemcials in it.  But The Soap Queen has recently posted instructions on how to make Scented Nail Polish.  I thought it was quite interesting and was wondering two things: (1) What are the ingredients in the polish base and (2) how long does the scent last.  The ingredients in the soap base did not include formalhyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), and Toluene.  You may be wondering what these ingredients are?  If you read 3 Scary Ingredients Hiding In Your Nail Polish, you will find out why they are so scary.  Anyway this looks like a fun project to make for a tween girls party or even a grown up girls party.  I just many want to try this recipe for the fun it it.

No comments: