Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cinnamon Roll Body Scrub

I found this recipe from one of the blogs I follow. Since I love aroma and taste of cinnamon rolls, I thought this would be an interesting body scrub recipe to try and share:

You will need:

4 oz Bulk Dead Sea Salt Scrub
4 oz Bulk Sugar Scrub
2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) Cinnamon Roll Fragrance Oil
0.15 cc Radiant Mocha Mica

Phase 1: Measure Dead Sea Salt Scrub Base into a zipper-type baggie and add half of the fragrance oil. Combine thoroughly. Our body scrub base will accept 1% fragrance oil without breaking the emulsion. Higher levels of fragrance will cause the base to become thin and runny.

Phase 2: Measure Brown Sugar Scrub Base into a zipper-type baggie and add the other half of the fragrance oil. Combine thoroughly. We added 0.15 cc (using one of our convenient mini-scoops) of Radiant Mocha Mica to this base to add a little sparkle.

Phase 3: To package, cut a corner off the bottom of each of your zipper bags and pipe alternating layers into a sterile container.

Allison B. Kontur
http://www.bathbodysupply.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that just sounds yummy! I will have to try that! I'm looking for ideas on holiday gifts. I'm making a spa package for my mom and mother in law!

Lori Stoia said...

The scent of cinnamon rolls is my favorite aromas. When I saw this I had to share it.

Your mom and mother in law should love your spa package.