Thursday, November 5, 2009

How to Make Swirl Soap Bars (Cold Process)

It has been almost 2 years since I took a class at The Nova Studio on how to create a cold process swirl bar of soap. I would say that the swirl and funnel technique for cold process soap are probably my favorite.

I really enjoyed learning how creating this type of bar soap, I have been searching to see how popular this technique is. I came across this article by Jillian Downer, eHow Contributing Writer, on creating a swirl bar of soap and realized how popular this particular technique has become. Jillian state that this process can be challenging and it can be but you can do it with her step by step by step instructions and helpul hints. My suggestion is to start with only 2 colors. I have seen some recipes that have up to 6 more. So start off really simple. Do not be scared and give it a try today!

No comments: