Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Peach Shower Gel Recipe

Ingredients:

3/4 cup distilled water
1/4 cup shampoo concentrate and 1 teaspoon table salt OR
1/2 cup unscented shampoo and 1 1/2 teaspoon table salt
1 tablespoon apricot kernel oil
15 drops peach fragrance oil
5 drops vitamin E oil (2 oil capsules)
1 drop orange food coloring (optional)

Directions:

Warm water and pour into a ceramic bowl. Add remaining of ingredients, stirring well until blended and thick. Pour into squeeze bottle and close.



If you are looking for other recipes, check out some of the links in the side bar or check in my archive. There are alot of recipes in both places. I am always looking for new recipes to post on my blog, so please return in the future.


Source: http://www.recipegoldmine.com/beautybath/peach-shower-gel.html

1 comment:

Gwendy said...

I recently started making my own bath gels and bath bombs. I need help!
Regarding gels, I have ordered basic uncented shower gel/ body wash from Bulk Apothecary (maybe there is a better brand...?) and by the time I add fragrance and like Vit. E oil - the mix is too running. Any advice.
On bath bombs...what makes them float and last longer? Thanks so much - Gwendy.