Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Botanicals at Juniper Tree

I was at Juniper Tree over the weekend to purchase some supplies for an upcoming class. I noticed that they added two new botanicals. The first one is purple tulip petals which sell for $1.40 per ounce. I know that sounds like alot, but I figure you can get more bang for your buck by cutting the petals into smaller pieces. These petals are a very pretty and would look good in your bath salts.

The second botanical is something that I never saw before. It is called "Orange Velvet". It is a very unique flower petal that is orange with a velvet brown trim. This would be interesting to add to your bath salts. The price for this particular item is 70 cents per ounce.

Since you will be adding only a pinch to your bath salts, an ounce or two will last you a long time.

No comments: