Thursday, September 26, 2013

DIY: Homemade Lip Tint

Melanie Monteverde will be teaching a class at The Nova Studio this weekend on Natural Lip Trio: Lip Tint, Lip Balm and Lip Gloss as a part of the Original Bath and Body Boot Camp Series.  This portion of the boot camp, I am sorry to say that it is full and I hope The Nova Studio is offer this as a stand alone class in the future.  I have made lip balm before and I learned about making lip gloss from Melanie three years ago, but I never had the chance of learning about lip tint.

 So I started searching online and here is one I found called DIY:  Homemade Lip Tint from Mother Earth Living. According to Camilla a lip tint is a cross between a lip gloss and a salve, and it adds a hint of both sheer color and moisture to lips. It is a great natural look for everyday wear and the lighter texture also makes a great alternative if you if you don’t like the heavier look or feel of a lipstick. So I am going to have to try this recipe and search out for more.  If anyone out there has a favorite lip tint recipe they would like to share, please let us know about it.

No comments: