Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bramble Business Series: How to set up a WordPress Blog

Brambleberry has been doing a series of business posts on The Soap Queen site.  In this last installment, Brambleberry Business Series:  How to Set Up a Wordpress Blog discusses the importance of having a successful online presence and blogging is one of them. I have been blogging on Blogspot for years and have enjoyed using it. And I have been interested in learning more about Wordpress for awhile to see what it has to offer.  I want to learn as much as I can so I can make a decision whether or not to change.  This tutorial about Wordpress will help you create a platform where you can develop your own brand, interact with customers and hopefully sell more products. So take a look to see if Wordpress would work for you.

No comments: