Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ingredients: Natrasorb Bath

I do not use Natrasorb much in my bath and body products.  I use this ingredient only for when I am making a whipped body butter.  It is supposed to make it less greasy.  But low and behold I find out from following the blog Point of Interest that you can use it in your bath salts.  According to Point of Interest, Natrasob is not like your traditional tapioca starch that you can purchase at your local store.  It is modified so that it can hold alot of oil, fragrance or essential, in a powdered form.  I never thought of that before because when I have purchased Natrasorb in the past I have so much that I do not know what do with it.  If you would like to learn more about the ingredient Natrasorb than I would check out the post titled Ingredient:  Natrasorb Bath.  You may learn something new like I did.

No comments: