Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oils That Can be Purchased Locally to Make Lotions and Creams

If any of my readers have taken a lotions class from me in the past, I just wanted to let you know that Sprouts Farmers Market located at San Antonio Road and El Camino in Mountain View carries the following oils in Avocado, Almond, Flax Seed, Grapeseed. Coconut and Rice Bran in regular food aisle. But if you are looking for Macadamia Nut, then go to Whole Foods.  Just to let you know if you are looking for Avocado Oil at Whole Foods, it can be a crap shoot.  They had it for awhile and now they don't.  I asked and they said it will be back in the future but they could not tell me when.

In beauty section you can purchase Jojoba and a few others.  In addition, I noticed that they do have the following essential oils that you may not find at Whole Foods: Vanilla, Pine, and Lemon Eucalyptus.

No comments: