Sunday, October 21, 2012

Golden Shea Butter Sugar Scrub Recipe

From the classes that I have taken there are three that I have learned how to make (1) Liquid Oil with Salt, (2) Whipped Sugar Scrub and (3) Solid Sugar Scrub Cubes.  I am not much of a fan of making of the oil and salt combination.  I do like the feel of  solid sugar cube scrub and the whipped scrub. Then I stumbled upon a recipe which is in a series of experiments in the workshop from Point of Interest called Golden Shea Butter Sugar Scrub.

You may find that the recipe may be too liquidity at first, but it will solidify very nicely by the next day.  The author says that when you use it in the shower, it is easy to scoop up and scrub and it made her skin feel very nice and moisturized after the scrub was rinsed off.  So I am thinking of trying to make this recipe to see how I like it. How about you?  Do you think you will try and make this type of scrub?

No comments: