Saturday, April 26, 2008

Where to purchase Citric Acid in SF Bay Area

If you are looking to purchase Citric Acid in the San Francisco Bay Area, you may want to take a trip to Berkeley and visit Juniper Tree on San Pablo Avenue. For more information about Juniper Tree visit their website at http://www.junipertreesupplies.com/.

I know in Palo Alto that Crossroads World Market on 720 San Antonio Road (cross street Middlefield) sells Citric Acid. There hours are Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 7:30 pm; Saturday 10 am 7:30 pm; Sunday 10 am - 5 pm.

You may want to check health food stores or places that sell items to make jams or jellies.

If I find any other places that sell it locally, I will let you know.

5 comments:

Krisi and Adam said...

Just wondering if you were able to find any Citric Acid locally?

Lori Stoia said...

Where do you live? I know that Juniper Tree in Berkeley sells it. And in Palo Alto there is a World Market that sells it. You can check Opalz Zoaps in Palo Alto if they sell it. Other than that I only know of online vendors. If I find out any others I will surely post it.

Unknown said...

Hi Lori; do you have any idea where I can purchase a large quantity of glycerin base other than opalz? I need at least a gallon or 25lbs.

Soap Crafter said...

Locally, I am not sure but you may want to try Juniper Tree in Berkeley or Mission Peak Soap in Fremont.

Online there are various suppliers: Wholesale Supplies Plus, Brambleberry and others that may sell glycerin in large quanities.

If anyone else knows please submit your suggestions.

Jennifer said...

Try Etsy.com. I know I sell citric acid on Etsy and there are others that do as well. I'm local and available for it to be picked up also, but don't operate from a store front. If you are looking for a large quantity - 50 pounds - you can try local chemical companies as well.