Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mother's Day Gifts

Mother's Day is just around the corner. If you are looking for something different to give your Mother for her special day and you live close to Palo Alto, I would recommend stopping in to Opalz Zoaps.

Opalz, located in Midtown Palo Alto at 719 Colorado Avenue, has array of bath and body products you can purchase especially for your mom or you can even create your own bar of soap at the Soap Bar. You may even find a cute basket to put your goodies in.

Opalz is open from 10 am to 4 pm Wednesday through Sunday. Monday and Tuesday by appointment. For more information, check out Opalz website at http://www.opalzoap.com/. Opalz phone number is 650/322-6500.

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Opal'z is super cute. Too bad I don't live close to Palo Alto (I live in Bellingham, WA- bit of a drive). I saw a really cute Martini Soap on Opal'z site amongst other adorable products!

Lori Stoia said...

I will let the owner know of your comments. I know someone who lives in Bellingham, her name is Kathy Levain.

Annie said...

That is a huge compliment from Anne Marie! I got the idea for Opal'z on my own. But when I was researching I found Otion ... and Brambleberry ... and Teach Soap. You are an inspiration. Opal'z is similar to Otion -- but different. Please come by if ever in the Bay Area! And, I am still looking for my very favorite FO ever that I got from you that I can't get anymore -- Just called Musk. You have a few other different "musks", but it's not it. I have about a teaspoon left of it and everyone knows to not touch it!