4 oz. Clear Unscented Glycerine Soap
1 Tablespoon Liquid Soap
1 teaspoon Liquid Glycerine
1/2 teaspoon Apple Fragrance Oil
**2 Drops Red Food Color
1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Melt soap in small pan over low heat or in a glass cup in the microwave.
- Add Liquid Soap and glycerine and stir gently but well.
- Add fragrance, color and cinnamon.
- Stir and let stand a couple minutes, just enough to start tot hicken so when you stir again the cinnamon will be more evenly distributed.
- Pour into molds. Allow to set completely (in or out of freezer).Wrap in plastic wrap or use cellophane candy bags.
**Note: The author of this recipe is using red food coloring. I do not recommend it. It is better to use a liquid soap dye. I can tell you from experience that the red liquid colorant from Michaels is more of a pink red,whereas the red liquid colorant from Yaley's is more of a orange red. Also you may want to try Life of the Party's Suspension Formula Soap Base to have the cinnamon evenly distributed among the soap.