Monday, June 9, 2008

Bath Mush Recipe from Aroma Thyme

Ingredients:

1/4 cup aloe gel (the pure kind from the health food store)
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup sea or rock salt
1/4 cup heavy cream or powdered milk
2 t. jojoba oil (optional)
5 drops essential oil

Directions:

Sounds like a gooey mess, doesn't it? But it works wonders on your skin. It leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. This is a blend made right before the bath. I guess it could be stored in the refrigerator for abut a week, but that sounds a little yucky to me. All measurements are approximate since I usually just "eyeball" it. You have to stir it well when you pour it into the bath water to make it disperse, but it's worth it.


If you are looking for other recipes, check out some of the links in the side bar or check in my archive. There are alot of recipes in both places. I am always looking for new recipes to post on my blog, so please return in the future.


Source: http://www.aromathyme.com/recipes.html

No comments: