Saturday, May 19, 2007

Digital Scale

Lori Nova recommends the KD-7000 Digital Scale for measuring out ingredients for making your own lotions, creams, body butters, etc.

If you like to purchase a scale, please contact her studio at 510-234-5700 if she will sell you one or ask her who she recommends buying one from. You may find many sites on the internet which sell these scales and they will vary from site to site. I cannot recommend any site to purchase from since I have had experience dealing with them. I bought one from her at one of her classes. She sells them for $49.00 which includes tax. If you need an adapter, she also sells them for $8.00. She accepts checks or cash (preferred) as payment in order to purchase a scale. Sorry she does not accept paypal or credit cards on this item.

But I do trust Lori Nova, she will help you any way she can.

If you do a search on the internet you will find that there are alot of sites that sells this scale. They will vary in price, but the average price is around $48-$49.00. But you have to figure on shipping costs. In my side bar. I noticed that soapcrafters.com sells this particular scale. You may want to check out their website if you want to purchase one. I cannot recommend any of these sites since I did not purchase my scale from them.

On the packaging, the website for this particular scale is www.myweigh.com.

I have not used my yet, but I will let you know what I think of it.

No comments: