Friday, January 25, 2019

Lemon Poppy Seed Hot Process Soap

When I took a cold process class from The Nova Studio, the handout included recipes on scenting the batches with essential oils. One of the recipes for Lemon Poppy Seed.  When I made a batch of cold process soap, I used that particular essential oil recipe to create the lemon poppy scent and I have to say that the soap had the aroma of an actual lemon poppy seed muffin!  So when I saw this recipe from The Soap Queen, called Lemon Poppy Seed I had to share it. But instead of a cold process recipe that takes four to six weeks to cure, this hot process recipe only takes 24 hours.  I have not tried to make a hot process batch before but I did take a class a long time ago.  And I am interested in trying one sometime. maybe this is the one.

No comments: