Sunday, August 7, 2016

Purple Carrot Hemp Lotion Bar

Awhile back I took a class from Joan Morais at The Nova Studio where we learned how to make lotion sticks.  I really liked the idea of a lotion stick so I could apply a product on my cracked heels.  I found this recipe from Wholesale Supplies Plus called Purple Carrot Hemp Lotion Bar.  I would consider this more of a stick than a bar since it is packaged in a tube.  I also think it is interesting that the recipe has a preservative added.  I have never added a preservative unless it has water in it.  This product is no way a color purple.  It is scented with a Purple Carrot fragrance oil that makes it purple. I have no idea what a purple carrot smells like but if you want to scent your product with a favorite scent then go ahead and make the substitution.

No comments: