Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Make Your Own Hair Perfume

Most of us have worn some type of perfume on our bodies.  But I bet you have probably never worn any in your hair? I never heard of hair before until I was doing some research and I came across the doTERRA blog with a posting on how to Make Your Hair Perfume.  The perfume is made with their own brand essential oils which can be purchased their site.  I do not know this company so I can vouch for the quality of their essential oils but I am sure that if you have your own favorite brand then you can use those.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This post is worth everyone’s attention. Good work. handmade products online

datsvogue said...

I’m frequent reader of your blog. Every post sounds good. Thanks for sharing the info. replica watches india