Monday, August 13, 2007

New Wilton Silicone Muffin Pans

If you are looking for the new Wilton Silicone Muffin Pans, I have found some already on the shelves! I found the leaf/pumpkin combination at Joann's at Mervyn's Plaza in Redwood City. The ghost muffin pan is at the Joann's Superstore in Fremont. And this location is also carrying the jack-o-lantern muffin pan. I did not see this location carrying the leaf/pumpkin combo.

If you normally shop at Michael's, then these items should be out on there shelves in the next 3 weeks or so. It always seems Joann's has the new Wilton product out before Michael's does.

I hope Michael's will have the mini pumpkins silicone pans, so that I can create pumpkin embeds for my soaps.

If you are looking for these new Wilton Pans, check out your local Joann's or Joann's Superstore. Or wait until they arrive on the shelves at your local Michaels.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: