Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Infused Lip Balm

In a recent posting on the Soap Queen's blog, Soap and the Finer Things in Life was a post on How to Make Infused Lip Balm from Soap Queen TV which appears on Vimeo. You will need the following to make these wonderful oil infused lip balms. The ingredients you’ll need to make the project in this video are:

For infused oil: 16 oz. Sweet Almond Oil, 1/2 oz Dried Calendula Petals

For Lip Balm: 2.5 oz Calendula Oil, 1 oz Yellow Beeswax, 1/2 oz Coconut Oil, 1/2 oz Shea Butter, 5 mini scoops of Stevia, about 16 lip tins

I am sure that you can purchase all of these ingredients through Brambleberry.com. I asked in a post if I could sub the powdered Stevia with a flavored Stevia that you can get at Whole Foods. Have not heard back, but once I do I will let you know their response.


No comments: