Friday, April 18, 2008

How to make a 3 D Bath Bomb Fizzy's

If you have ever taken my Handmade Bath Products or you were wondering how they make those ball shaped fizzy bombs, I found a couple of clips that you may want to watch. One is from You Tube and the other is from About.com.

You Tube Clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOY7QFOVv6A&feature=related

About.com Clip features David Fisher:

http://video.about.com/candleandsoap/How-to-Make-Bath-Bombs.htm

You have to check this out and try it. Let me know how it turns out. Remember you alter the fragrance or coloring to your liking. Also, consider adding dried herbs or flowers to make your bath bombs more luxurious.

If you would like to see the recipe for the step by step instructions of the Coastal Scent 3D bath bomb in the You Tube:


**Update: The above link has been fixed. So try again.


If you are looking for other recipes, check out some of the links in the side bar or check in my archive. There are alot of recipes in both places. I am always looking for new recipes to post on my blog, so please return in the future.




No comments: